Medicine is the field which deals with human beings and their lives. So, it has given much importance in the society. It is preferred to do this course in well known and reputed institutes. There are many institutes which stood in top in entire world. It is also the costliest education as it deals with delicate operations. Some operations are delicate as well as expensive. Have you ever thought of operations which are expensive? If no, this article gives you the list of most expensive operations in the world. This is important to know and be aware of such operations in entire medical history. Some operations are expensive and risky too.
Most expensive medical operations:
1) Transplantation of Intestine:
Intestine is transplanted when the patient has dead tissues. So, tissues of donor which are alive are replaced with the dead ones of the patient. Failure of intestine may cause due to liver failure. So, it may lead to liver transplant which is much more expensive in this case. It is not such easy to get the donor in this aspect. Normal intestine transplant costs $1,121,800 and if liver is also transplanted it costs additional $180,000. It is very expensive in medical history when compared to others and it involves delicate transplantation of intestine and liver.
2) Heart Transplant:
Heart is important organ of human body. It is the one which operates human. Heart transplant involves great risk compared to all medical procedures. It is very delicate operation of replacing one with other heart. It needs at most concentration and so is too expensive. It costs $787,700. It is not so easy to get the donor for heart. It has made simple now a days, but is expensive because of the risk involved in it.
3) Bone marrow transplant:
This involves in the transplantation of bone marrow. After this medical procedure, it involves great risk in recovering. It takes more time to get back to normal stage and increases the bill. It involves in great risk to replace the bone marrow with the new one and it difficult to get the donor. It costs $676,800. It is performed by only few medical hospitals all over the world and is expensive.
4) Lung Transplant:
Lungs are important for every human being. So, lungs failure leads to severe health problems. In some people single lungs may fail or both. It is easy to replace single lung, but replacement of both lungs may lead to severe health problems. It is the replacement non working lung with the one which is in working condition. It costs $675,800.
5) Kidney Transplant:
Kidney is responsible for filtering. So, it is important organ in human body. It involves great risk in this medical procedure. In this old kidney is not removed but the blood supply is given to the new kidney. So, this operation is expensive and should be done carefully. It costs $259,000. It is being done in every super specialty hospital.
Mentioned medical operations are most expensive on the planet. It is due to the risk involved in it. Some operations find difficulty in finding the donor.
For those who are not aware what Fosamax is used for, it is a drug typically prescribed to women diagnosed with osteoporosis. It can be used to prevent developing osteoporosis or reduce osteoporosis symptom (if the condition already exists). While it is true that this drug offers a variety of benefits to osteoporosis sufferers, it can also bring about side effects to some. One of the most common effects associated with the use of Fosamax is insomnia.
For many women diagnosed with osteoporosis, Fosamax is actually deemed as a life-saver. It works by strengthening the density of bones to reduce the likeliness of bone breakage and fractures among patients. However, some people may be unfortunate enough to suffer from its most known side effect. Since Fosamax contain stimulants, some people might be kept awake after taking the drug. If you are having trouble sleeping after taking Fosamax, one way to remedy this is to take the drug in the morning rather than before bedtime. However, it would be best to consult your doctor about this and ask if it is possible for you to take the drug in the morning rather than in the evening.
If you still have difficulty sleeping after a few days even if you have been taking the drug in the morning, then you should inform your doctor about this. A persistent insomnia caused by Fosamax can disrupt your daily activities therefore your doctor might likely prescribe you with another medicine to treat osteoporosis one that won’t cause sleep disturbances.
Just as when buying other drugs in US or Canadian pharmacies online, it would be wise to know more about the drug you are taking so you will be aware of the possible side effects to watch for. Doing so will allow you to know what to expect when you start taking the drug. As soon as you realize that Fosamax is causing you to stay awake every night, see your doctor right away. Your doctor will find the best solution to address your sleeping problem. The doctor might prescribe you another osteoporosis med, reduce the dose of the drug or give you sleeping pills that won’t interact with Fosamax.
Being addicted to drugs is the worst time that an addict goes through. They don’t have control on their body. They can’t think of anything else, except drugs. They are so badly caught in this web of drugs, that ultimately all they have in life is their deteriorating body, misery and of course their drugs. They become a taboo for the society and no longer remain fit to be a part of it. But those addicts who have a concerned family or friends can get admitted in a drugs center, also known as a rehabilitation center or just rehab. Drugs Center is basically an institution which helps these addicts to get over their addiction. They are given all those facilities that a person requires to make an exit from his/her addicted life. Thus drugs centers change the way addict people lived their lives, or in better words, give them a new life.
How these drugs centers work?
- Will Power: De-addiction is a very difficult task. One cannot simply leave drugs. The withdrawal symptoms are painful and exhaustive. But that is where the tough choice comes in. It is a matter of will-power. A person with strong will power can undoubtedly move on in life without drugs. So the foremost step towards de-addiction is from the addict’s side. This is a reason why most rehabs don’t have locks. An addict is free to live or leave whenever he/she feels free. If you have a weak will power, then you are wasting your money and everybody else’s time.
- Detoxification: Detoxification is a medical process in which the addicts are helped in their withdrawal from the abused substance. Abusive substance can be anything like alcohol, cocaine, heroin, etc. Different detoxification process is followed in case of different substances. It needs appropriate care or else, any kind of physical harm or even death can occur. This process takes a time of 3 to 10 days and requires 24 hour monitoring. Proper medication is provided during detox to make things safe and comfortable.
- Treatment: Once the crucial stage of detoxification is over, a patient can choose from various treatment programs. Mostly there are three types, inpatient, outpatient & partially-hospitalized. In case of inpatient, the addict is cared for 24 hours a day; outpatient addicts take a treatment on visitation basis while those that are partially-hospitalized come to the rehab daily from 9 to 5 just like they would go for work for their course of treatment.
- Group Therapy: During a rehab stay, a person receives counseling regarding addiction. They also make sure that you attend all the group therapy sessions that take place with other inmates. Group therapy helps an addict on the social and mental front. They make a person feel positive about him/her and even make them fit for the society. All those skills that a person requires to live in life are taught in these sessions.
- Life is a precious gift. One must always respect it. It’s in our hands as to how we shape our lives and what we make out of this precious gift. Wasting our health and money on abusive things is the worst that you can do to yourself. Such addictions happen to a person mostly because of his/her peer. Therefore one should always stay alert before becoming a prey to them because if a person gets in this hole, then there is no way out, except one – drugs center.
Life is a precious gift. One must always respect it. It’s in our hands as to how we shape our lives and what we make out of this precious gift. Wasting our health and money on abusive things is the worst that you can do to yourself. Such addictions happen to a person mostly because of his/her peer. Therefore one should always stay alert before becoming a prey to them because if a person gets in this hole, then there is no way out, except one – drugs center.
For performing the daily life activities, energy is so essential in absence of enough energy, you will be unable to perform the daily life activities, smoothly. Let’s get familiar with the steps to boost the energy and to get enough energy for your daily life.
Step : 1 If you are facing the problem of low energy while performing the daily life activities, you are not alone. Usually, most of people think that watching Television is a so restful activity but may be not like says Marc Berman who is Ph.D. neuroscientist at University of Michigan in the Ann Arbor. The fact is this, the television itself could be tiring according to a university of California, San Diego says.
The good way to relax your brain is to get a walk with scenic trail, spend your some of time in nature because nature help in restoring people’s energy and focus according to a study of Physiological science.
Step: 2 Avoid Eating Unnecessary Foods, it is so essential to get enough energy the food is a deciding factor for getting tiredness or supercharged a day. For getting enough for a day, it is not necessary to eat heavy amount of foods just small adjustment of special energy giving foods are sufficient to have the enough energy for a day according to Ashley Koff who is RD nutritionist in Los Angeles as well as Fitness Advisory.
During start of a day, take a small cappuccino tea with honey as well as a dark chocolate all of these contain caffeine and sugar perfectly, it is good legitimate of energy for a day.
In Abroad Countries, No one desire to get sick as well as to get sick in any foreign country is also so unpleasant. Often, in foreign country, it becomes difficult to get certain medicine or communicate with local health doctors. Thus, while going to any foreign country, it is necessary to keep some essential suggestions on regarding of oversea sickness.
(1) From Home, Pack all sexual products and Medicine: Off course, it is so essential for the person to keep all sexual products and Medicine from home while going to abroad such as Condoms or birth control, etc. The sexual health is not a usual thing to ignore simply when you are living overseas thus it is best to plan before and keep the stock in your bag before you take off.
(2) Keep Contact with home : It is so necessary to keep contact with home because in abroad, it is general to get sickness but if you have any contact with any person who belong to your native country it would be good because while sickness, the person can guide you in regarding of oversea sickness by the phone calls.
(3) Provide Assistance to other travelers during, they get sickness: To get sick in any foreign country, it is really so unpleasant and if you are alone in foreign country is also so terrible, it break the spirit of most abroad travelers. In foreign, if you get any alone foreigner who is feeling unwell because of sickness, you should help the foreigner because the foreigner require a shoulder to lean on and you will also get a friend for your bad time of sickness.